Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Art

Sometimes I have nothing to do, so I start doodling on my tablet. At least, I did today. But I'm afraid the results may have been less than satisfactory.

Well, maybe it isn't so bad.
The fire department did save that cat, by the way.
There are reports today that the Islamic State managed to infiltrate Tel Abyad and "capture a district." They did infiltrate Tel Abyad, but contrary to most reports it seems that after a heavy gunbattle they were surrounded by the YPG in an abandoned school and several houses. They did not actually capture any areas. In any case, as far as I can tell the attack is merely a raid and not a serious attempt to regain lost territory.

1 comment:

  1. Mmh, ich glaube, ich habe im Kunstunterricht doch versagt.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. You are welcome to disagree with me or any commentator; however, please be courteous. I reserve the right not to publish comments.