Thursday, November 26, 2015

Washington

I have not written here for a long time, for many reasons--or, really, none at all, which amounts to more or less the same thing. Perhaps it would be a good idea, first, for me to post a few photographs of a recent trip to Washington, DC.


National Basilica and Shrine of the Immaculate Conception


I even met His Holiness there. 


The Air and Space Museum is pretty good. (X-15)


Me 262 


MC 205


Bf 109.

Robert E. Lee's house at Arlington National Cemetary.


Gerorge Washington's sword at the Museum of American History.


Scaffolding.


Our Lord sucking His thumb.


Wright Flyer.

By the way, it seems the SDf is advancing on Azaz. It's not clear whether that includes the YPG or just Jaysh al-Thuwar. 


2 comments:

Please leave a comment. You are welcome to disagree with me or any commentator; however, please be courteous. I reserve the right not to publish comments.